CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bouncin' Birthday!


Clayton will be eight years old on December 18th. He seems so grown up to me now that we have Claire! We had his party on Monday night at Bounce U.S.A. The kids had a blast! They had a huge slide, air hockey, a racing maze, and basketball inflatables. I think the favorite was the slide! They went down so fast , it was hard to get a picture! After bouncing and playing for an hour and a half, we went to the picnic area for cake and ice cream. Of course Clayton wanted a Cars theme, so Bounce U.S.A. decorated the picnic area with Cars. We got his cupcake cake at Walmart. I got a little emotional (imagine that) when I took the candles out of the package. It was a pack of 10 and I had to use almost all of them for my baby's cake! Clayton got lots of fun gifts that he has really enjoyed playing with this week! Of course he LOVES Cars, so that was the first thing he got out when he got home! He told us on the way home that it was the best party he had ever had (I think he says that about all of his parties!) He enjoys being with his friends so much, and Clayton loves to bounce! Happy Birthday Clayton!
For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb, I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Clayton's bounce party looks like so much fun! I love the Cars cupcake cake. Happy Birthday Clayton!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Clayton. You are a sweet boy and such an awesome big brother. Ty can relate to the CARS party. He loves it too.